Humans (2015-2018; series)
Summary[edit | edit source]
In a parallel present where the latest must-have gadget for any busy family is a 'Synth' - a highly-developed robotic servant that's so similar to a real human it's transforming the way we live.
Male Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Raphael Acloque (Episode 2.1 - Ten)
- Stephen Boxer (Episode 1.7 - Dr. David Elster)
- Jack Derges (Episode 1.7 - Simon)
- William Hurt (Episode 1.7 - Dr. George Millican)
- Neil Maskell (Episode 2.7 - DI Pete Drummond)
- Will Tudor (Episode 1.7 - Odi)
Female Deaths[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.