Directed by Martin Scorsese
- If you don't include the credits, the film is exactly two hours long, down to the second.
- Martin Scorsese's first PG rated film in 18 years. His first was The Age of Innocence (1993).
- Martin Scorsese and Christopher Lee are very good friends, but up until 2010 had never worked together. Lee's response when he was asked by Scorsese to appear in Hugo was: "It's about time!"
- After a screening that James Cameron attended, he called the film a "masterpiece" and told Martin Scorsese it was the best use of 3D he had seen, including his own films.
- Jude Law (Hugo's father) only appears on screen for 3 minutes in the entire film.
- When Ben Kingsley (as Georges Méliès) is seen directing one of his films, the camera operator on screen left is played by his real son Edmund Kingsley.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.