Howard Ross (1941 - )
a.k.a. Red Ross or Renato Rossini
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- 5 Dolls for an August Moon (5 bambole per la luna d'agosto) (1970) [Jack Davidson]: Shot in the chest by Ira von Furstenberg; he then shoots her in turn. He dies shortly afterwards, after Ely Galleani kneels beside his seemingly-dead body and he suddenly revives and grabs her before actually dying.
- The Boss (Il Boss) (1973) [Melende] Shot in the eye by Henry Silva
- The Man Called Noon (Un hombre llamado Noon) (1973) [Bayles]; Shot by Stephen Boyd during the big shootout. (Thanks to Brian)
- Order to Kill (El Clan de los inmorales; Mission to Kill; Order to Assassinate) (1975) [Richard]: Shot in the chest in a shoot-out with Helmut Berger on the beach.
- The New York Ripper (Lo Squartatore di New York)(1982) [Mickey Scellenda]Commits suicide off-screen or mudered by Andrea Occhipinti and made to look like a suicide. His body is later shown.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.