Honor Blackman (1925 - )
- Shalako (1968) [Lady Baggett]: Choked to death when an Apache shoves her jewelry down her throat in the desert.
- The Last Grenade (1970) [Katherine Whiteley]: Killed in an explosion when Alex Cord fires a missile at her car. (Thanks to Gordon)
- To the Devil, a Daughter (1976) [Anna Fountain]: Stabbed in the neck with a metal comb by Nastassja Kinski.
- The Cat and the Canary (1979) [Susan Sillsby]: Stabbed or slashed to death (off-screen) by Peter McEnery. We only see him drag her screaming behind a screen; neither the murder nor her body is actually shown.
- African Patrol (exact episode title unknown; either The Sickness or Witness to Murder) (1958 or 1959) [character name unavailable]: Strangled with a stocking. (Thanks to Garrett and PortsGuy)
- The Avengers: Brief for Murder (1963) [Cathy Gale]: 'Shot' by Patrick Macnee in a faked murder. (Of course, she survived the episode and the rest of her run on the series, but since it's been suggested...) (Thanks to PortsGuy)
- Doctor Who: The Terror of the Vervoids (1986) [Professor Lasky]: Poisoned when a Vervoid stabs her in the neck with a needle. (Thanks to PortsGuy)
- Dr. Terrible's House of Horrible: Lesbian Vampire Lovers of Lust (2001) [Transeet Van Eyre]: Stabbed in the back through a secret painting by Ronni Ancona.
- Midsomer Murders: A Talent for Life (2003) [Isobel Hewitt]: Bludgeoned to death (off-screen), along with Richard Durden, by Philip Franks. Their bodies are shown afterwards lying on a riverbank, and the murder is shown in a flashback later on. (Thanks to Johan)
- Ex-Mrs. Maurice Kaufmann.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.