Hiroshi Nawa (1932 - 2018)
- Wrath of Daimajin (Daimajin Strikes Again) ( Daimajin gyakushu)(1966) [Daizen Matsunaga]: Crushed by numerous falling rocks.
- 3 Seconds Before Explosion (Bakuha 3-byô mae) (1967) [Komiya]: Burns to death after a lighter is thrown by Akira Kobayashi on top a puddle of gasoline he is standing on.
- Heartless (Burai hijo) (1968) [Shinzeki]: Stabbed to death by Kôji Wada.
- Wicked Priest 1(Priest Killer; Gokuaku bozu) (1968) [Yakuza]: Chest crushed by Tomisaburô Wakayama.
- The Biggest Gamble (Sengo Saidai no Toba) (1969) [Yakuza]: Stabbed to death by Kôji Tsuruta.
- Bloody Territories (Kôiki bôryoku: ryuuketsu no shima) (1969) [Masakichi 'Masa' Jinno, Kansai Syndicate vice-chair]: Stabbed by Ryôji Hayama
- Okatsu: The Fugitive (Yoen dokufuden: Okatsu kyojo tabi) (1969) [Samurai]: Dies in a sword duel with Tatsuo Umemiya.
- Red Peony Gambler 5: Notorious (Hibotan bakuto: Tekkaba retsuden) (1969) [Gangster] Stabbed to death by rival gangsters.
- Yakuza's Tale (Tosei-nin Retsuden) (1969) [Yakuza]: Stabbed to death by Kôji Tsuruta
- Red Peony Gambler 6: The Flower Card Game (Hibotan bakuto: oryu sanjo) (1970) [Gangster] Stabbed to death by Junko Fuji.
- Lone Wolf and Cub: Baby Cart to Hades (Kozure Ôkami: Shinikazeni mukau ubaguruma) (1972) [Monkumatsu]: Chokes on his own blood after having his tongue bitten off after trying to a rape a woman.
- Red Peony Gambler 8: Execution of Duty (Hibotan bakuto: Jinji tooshimasu) (1972) [Yakuza] Stabbed to death by Bunta Sugawara.
- Red Silk Gambler (Hijirimen bakuto) (1972) [Gangster] Stabbed to death by Eiko Nakamura.
- Battles Without Honor and Humanity The Yakuza Papers (Jingi naki tatakai) (1973) [Doi]: Shot to death by Bunta Sugawara. He doesn't die right away, but his death is mentioned to Bunta later.
- Female Yakuza Tale: Inquistion and Torture (Yasagure anego den: sokatsu rinchi) (1973) [Kinzô]: Eyes gouged out and then stabbed in the stomach with a short blade.
- Girl Boss: Revenge Sukeban (Sukeban) (1973) [Bando]: Stabbed to death by Hiroshi Miyauchi .
- Sex and Fury (Furyo anego den: Inoshika Ocho) (1973) [Naozô Iwakura]: Poisoned by Reiko Ike.
- Executioner (Chokugeki! Jigoku-ken) (1974) [Yakuza Boss]: Has his spine cracked with a deadly punch by Makoto Satô, killing him.
- The Executioner II: Karate Inferno (Chokugeki jigoku-ken: Dai-gyakuten) (1974) [Boss]: Hit so hard by Sonny Chiba that his head turns turns 360 degrees after already have his guts taken out.
- Yakuza vs. Gang Leader (Gokudo VS furyo bancho) (1974) [Gangster] Machine gunned to death by Tsunehiko Watase.
- 13 Steps of Maki: The Young Aristocrats (Wakai kizoku-tachi: 13-kaidan no Maki) (1975) [Ryunosuke Daimon] Beaten to death with chucks by Etsuko Shihomi.
- Gambling Den Heist (Shikingen gôdatsu) (1975) [Kuniyoshi]: Stabbed to death.
- The Killing Machine (Shôrinji kenpô) (1975) [Tanosuke Iwasa]: Beaten to death by Sonny Chiba.
- Wolfguy: Enraged Lycanthrope (Urufu gai: Moero okami-otoko) (1975) [Manabe]: Ripped and torn at by the the pyschic powers of Etsuko Nami.
- Karate for Life (Karate baka ichidai) (1977) [Henchman]: Neck cracked by Sonny Chiba.
- Beautiful Girl Hunter (Dabide no hoshi: Bishojo-gari) (1979) [Yasuhisa / Tatsuya's stepfather] Drowns after being pushed overboard a boat by his stepson (Shun Domon) during a storm.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.