Hideo Murota (1937 - 2002)
- Wolves Pigs and Men (Okami to buta to ningen) (1964) [Mizuhara]: Shot to death by Ken Takakura
- Brutal Tales of Chivlary (Showa zankyo-den) (1965) [Yakuza] Stabbed to death through the stomach and chest with a sword by Ken Takakura
- Gamblers Farewell (Bakuto Kaisan-shiki) (1968) [Dock Worker]: Falls to his death when a crate hits him while he's eating his lunch.
- Japan Organized Crime Boss (Nihon boryoku-dan: Kumicho) (1969) [Yakuza]: Shot to death when a large number of rival yakuza storm the building Hideo and his friends are in.
- Sympathy for the Underdog (Gamblers in Okinawa; Bakuto gaijin butai) (1971) [Shark]: Shot to death in the film's climatic battle when Hideo and a few allies attack the head of organization that had been killing his allies at the dock.
- Wandering Ginza: She-Cat Gambler Gincho nagaremono mesuneko bakuchi (1972) [Tadokoro]: Stabbed to death by Meiko Kaji.
- Female Convict Scorpion Jailhouse 41 (Joshuu sasori: Dai-41 zakkyo-bô) (1972) [Okizaki]: Shot in the back by Meiko Kaji. He then falls onto a metal rod that impales him through the neck.
- Yakuza Wolf (Lone Assassin) (Okami yakuza: Koroshi wa ore ga yaru) (1972) [Onuma] Shot in the forehead by Sonny Chiba.
- Battle Without Honor and Humanity: The Yakuza Papers: Deadly Fight in Hiroshima (Hiroshima shitô hen) (1973) [Keisuke Nakahara]: Stabbed to death in the back seat of a car by rival gangster after being told that he was going to be taken to a meeting to discuss peace between the two factions.
- Zero Woman: Red Handcuffs (Zeroka no onna: Akai wappa) (1974) [Masashi Kusaka]: Dies when he has his throat ripped out by the red handcuffs thrown by Miki Sugimoto.
- Executioner (Chokugeki! Jigoku-ken) (1974) [Boss]: Hit so hard in the head by Makoto Satô that both of his eyes pop out of his head.
- Sister Street Fighter: Hanging by a Thread (Onna hissatsu ken: kiki ippatsu) (1974) [Kazushige Osone]: Stabbed in the eyes with his own blades by Etsuko Shihomi.
- Violent Streets (Bôryoku gai) (1974) [Mochizuki]: Shot to death by rival gangsters in a mannequin graveyard.
- Gambling Den Heist (Shikingen gôdatsu) (1975) [Kumakichi]: Run over by a truck
- The Great Jailbreak (Daidatsugoku) (1975) [Daichi] Freezes to death while on the mountain after going insane and taking off all his clothes.
- New Battles Without Honor and Humanity 2: Boss's Head (Shin jingi naki tatakai: Kumicho no kubi) (1975) [Takeo Akamatsu]: Stabbed to death by a rival gangster in his home.
- Karate Warriors (Kozure satsujin ken) (1976) [The Boss]: Hit in the head with a sword by Sonny Chiba.
- The Bodyguard (Karate Kiba) (1976) [Hijacker]: Beaten to death by Sonny Chiba as Hideo is trying to hijack a plane.
- Okinawa Yakuza War (Okinawa Yakuza Senso) (1976) [Gushikawa]: Shot in the back by Takeo Chii's wife whom he immediately shoots before he dies
- The Yakuza Code Still Lives (Hiroshima jingi: Hitojichi dakkai sakusen) (1976) [Tsuneyuki Okimoto] Shot to death by Isao Natsuyagi
- Karate for Life (Karate baka ichidai) (1977) [Sensei's Buddy]: Dies of a gunshot wound to the gut. He dies while talking to Sonny Chiba.
- Karate Bullfighter (Kenka karate kyokushinken) (1977) [Yakuza]: Beaten to death by Sonny Chiba .by crushing his skull with a punch.
- Doberman Cop (Detective Doberman) (Doberuman deka) (1977) [Officer Jirō Takamatsu]: Shot to death by Sonny Chiba once Sonny finds out he is the serial killer.
- Karate Bear Fighter (Kyokuskin kenka karate burai ken) (1977) [Gang leader]: Beaten to death by Sonny Chiba.
- The Shogun's Samurai (Yagyû ichizoku no inbô) (1978) [Sagenta Nogero (Leader of Negoro Clan)]: Dies after being stabbed in the stomach in a large scale battle. His body falls into a ditch.
- Hunter in the Dark (Yami No karyudo) (1979) [Hino]: Stabbed to death by Isao Natsuyagi.
- Kagemusha (Shadow Warrior) (1980) [Nobufusa Baba]: Dies off-screen after being shot by numerous musket shots after charging the enemy. His body is shown during a montage of the massacre of the charge.
- The Beast to Die (Yajû shisubeshi) (1980) [Hideyuki Kashiwagi]: Shot to death by Yûsaku Matsuda.
- Samurai Reincarnation (Makai tenshô)' '(1981) [Priest Inshun Hozoin]: Cut down the middle in a duel with Tomisaburo Wakayama.
- Onimasa: The Japanese Godfather (Kiryûin Hanako no shogai] (1982) [Sagara]: Dies when he takes a bullet meant for Tatsuya Nakadai.
- The Second Is a Christian (Nidaime wa Christian) (1985) [Kuroiwa] Stabbed with a sword by Etsuko Shihomi
- Sure Death Revenge (Hissatsu 4: Urami harashimasu) (1987) [Yahei Hirano]: Killed when an assassin cracks his neck, but makes it looks like an accident from a runaway horse.
- Hiruko the Goblin (Yôkai hantâ: Hiruko) (1991) [Watanabe]: Commits suicide by shooting himself in the head after becoming infected with the monster virus.
- A Legend of Turmoil (Shura no densetsu) (1992) [Takashi Oda]: Has his hand sliced in half, gets impaled through the stomach with a katana, then sliced open by Akira Kobayashi.
- Black Angel Volume 1 (Kuro no tenshi Vol 1) (1998) [Mitsuru Amaoka]: Shot to death when assassin Reiko Kataoka barge into his apartment.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.