Henry Silva (1928 - )
- The Tall T (1957) [Chink]: Shot to death by Randolph Scott, after Maureen O'Sullivan tricks him by firing/emtpying Randolph's gun, causing Henry to come out. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Law and Jake Wade (1958) [Rennie]: Shot in the chest with two arrows during a shoot-out with the Comanche warriors. (Thanks to Brian)
- Green Mansions (1959) [Kua-Ko]: Drowned in a pool at the end of a struggle with Anthony Perkins.
- The Jayhawkers! (1959) [Lordan]: Shot down in the saloon by Jeff Chandler who spots him in the mirror about to draw on Fess Parker. (Thanks to Brian).
- Johnny Cool (1963)'' [Johnny Cool] While still alive at the end of the film, the film ends with the mafia taking Henry away in a straight jacket to torture to death.
- The Reward (1965) [Joaquin]: Shot to death, along with Efrem Zimbalist Jr., by Emilio Fernández.
- The Secret Invasion (1965) [John Durrell] Shot numerous times after shooting an Italian general in the head.
- The Hills Run Red (Un fiumedi dollari) (1966) [Mendez]: Shot repeatedly in the chest in a shoot-out with Thomas Hunter.
- Five Savage Men (The Animals; Apache Vengeance; The Desperados) (1970) [Chatto]: Shot to death by John Anderson while Michele Carey looks on helplessly. (Thanks to Andrea)
- The Italian Connection (La Mala ordina; Black Kingpin) (1972) [Dave Catania]: Crushed to death when Mario Adorf picks him up with a crane/claw in a junkyard, after Mario first shoots Henry in a shoot-out. (Thanks to Andrea)
- Crimebusters (Poliziotti violenti) (1976) [Major Paolo Altieri]: Shot to death by Antonio Sabato. (Thanks to Andrea)
- Free Hand for a Tough Cop (Il Trucido e lo sbirro; Tough Cop) (1976) [Brescianelli]: Stabbed in the stomach by Robert Hundar. (Thanks to Andrea)
- Weapons of Death (Napoli spara) (1977) [Santoro]: Falls under the wheels of a train after being shot in the shoulder by Leonard Mann. (Thanks to Andrea)
- Thirst (1979) [Dr. Gauss]: Electrocuted when he lands on the power lines after falling from the helicopter.
- Alligator (1980) [Colonel Brock]: Eaten by the giant alligator (after it repeatedly crushes his chest in between its jaws). (Thanks to Michael)
- Virus (Day of Resurrection) (Fukkatsu no hi) (1980) [General Garland]: Dies off-screen of the virus. His corpse is later discovered by Bo Svenson.
- Sharky's Machine (1981) [Billy Score]: Shot repeatedly by Burt Reynolds, on top of having been wounded by Brian Keith and Bernie Casey, causing him to crash through a window and fall out of the skyscraper. (Thanks to Robert)
- Baker County, U.S.A. (Trapped) (1982) [Henry Chatwill] Burned alive after being covered in oil and has a lamp thrown at him.
- Escape from the Bronx (Fuga dal Bronx; Bronx Warriors 2; Escape 2000) (1983) [Lloyd Wrangler]: Killed in an explosion when Mark Gregory shoots at Henry's car. (Thanks to Andrea and Johan)
- Code of Silence (1985) [Luis Comacho]: Shot to death by Chuck Norris as Henry is about to kill Molly Hagan with an axe. (Thanks to Robert)
- Lust in the Dust (1985) [Bernardo]: I vaguely remember that he was killed in this movie, but I can't recall the details.
- Allan Quatermain and the Lost City of Gold (1987) [Agon]: Covered in molten gold when it falls on him outside the temple.
- Above The Law (1988) [Kurt Zagon]: Neck broken by Steven Seagal (after Silva tries to stab him during a martial arts fight). (Thanks to Robert)
- Bulletproof (1988) [Colonel Adar Kartiff]: Crushed by a tank after being run over by Darlanne Fluegel. (Thanks to Michael)
- The Hard Way (1989) [Capt. Wesson]: Blown up in his car by Miles O'Keeffe's grenade launcher.
- The Last Match (L'Ultima partita; Opponent) (1990) [Warden Yashin]: Machine-gunned by Oliver Tobias during a raid on the prison. (Thanks to Johan)
- Mad Dog Time (Trigger Happy) (1996) [Sleepy Joe Carlisle]: Shot in the chest by Burt Reynolds . He is then shot repeatedly by Billy Drago and Juan Fernandez; . (Thanks to John)
- Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai (1999) [Ray Vargo]: Shot in the chest by Forest Whitaker in Henry's mansion, as his daughter secretly looks on in shock (he then falls back into his chair).
- The Outer Limits: Tourist Attraction (1963) [General Juan Mercurio]: Drowned after the creatures' sonic vibrations destroy the dam and flood the village. (Thanks to Stephen)
- Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea: The Enemies (1965) [General Tau] Falls into quicksand after being shot by Richard Basehart, when Henry tries to shoot Richard and David Hedison.
- Cimarron Strip: Journey To A Hanging (1967) [Ace Coffin]: Shot in the back from distance by John Saxon as he is about to shoot the unarmed Stuart Whitman. (Thanks to Brian)
- The New Adventures of Batman & Robin; Over the Edge (1998; animated) [Bane]: Electrocuted after Batman (voiced by Kevin Conroy) throws him into the bat signal; he manages to throw the bat signal spotlight at Batman and Commissioner Gordon (voiced by Bob Hastings). It later turns out that the entire episode was merely a fear based image in Batgirl's (voiced by Tara Strong) head.
Ex-husband of Ruth Earl
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.