Henry Rowland (1913 - 1984)
- Rogues' Regiment (1948) [Erich Heindorf]: Shot by Stephen McNally.
- Beyond the Valley of the Dolls (1970) [Otto]: Stabbed with a sword by John Lazar on the beach.
- Diamonds Are Forever (1971) [Dr. Tynan]: Stung by a Scorpion that Bruce Glover puts down his back while he is looking at Putter Smith's teeth. (There is also an alternate take where Bruce puts the scorpion in his mouth).
TV Deaths Edit
- Wagon Train: The Sakae Ito Story (1958) [Blaine's stooge]
- Johnny Ringo: The Arrival (1959) [Lee Cross]: Gunned down in the saloon shootout, along with James Coburn, by Don Durant who kills them both with a single shot from his specially adapted six gun which fires a seventh shot, a .410gge shotgun shell. (Thanks to Brian)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.