Henry Darrow (1933 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Badge 373 (1973) [Sweet William]: Shot in the chest by Robert Duvall as Henry gloats about his crimes; his body then falls from the crane.
- The Hitcher (1986) [Trooper Hancock]: Killed (off-screen) by Rutger Hauer; his body is shown afterwards when C. Thomas Howell discovers him. (Thanks to Michael)
- The Last of the Finest (1990) [Captain Joe Torres]: Stabbed during a struggle by Henry Stolow when Darrow try to stop Stolow, who is about to kill Brian Dennehy.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Bonanza: Amigo (1967) [Amigo]: Shot dead by Gregory Walcott after Henry shoots Gregory instead of shooting Michael Landon. (Thanks to Brian)
- Night Gallery: Cool Air (1971) [Dr. Juan Munos]: Dies (off-screen) of natural causes, ten years before the episode starts; it's revealed that he has been keeping himself "alive" through willpower and refrigeration since his death, and his decomposed body is shown when Barbara Rush opens the door and discovers him after the air conditioning fails.
- The Golden Girls: Yes, We Have No Havanahs (1988) [Fidel Santiago]: Dies (off-screen) of natural causes. (Played for comic affect)
- Star Trek: The Next Generation: Conspiracy (1988)
- Star Trek: Voyager: Tattoo (1995)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.