Henry Daniell (1894 - 1963)
- Madame X (1937) [Lerocle]: Shot to death by Gladys George.
- The Sea Hawk (1940) [Lord Wolfingham]: Stabbed to death in a swordfight with Errol Flynn.
- The Suspect (1944) [Gilbert Simmons] Poisoned by Charles Laughton and made to look like an overdose.
- The Body Snatcher (1945) [Dr. Wolfe 'Toddy' McFarlane]: Killed in a car crash, after he has a guilt-induced hallucination that the body he's stolen is Boris Karloff's causing him to lose control of the carriage.
- The Woman in Green (Sherlock Holmes and the Woman in Green) (1945) [Professor Moriarty]: Falls to his death while trying to jump from one rooftop to another while fleeing from the police.
- The Four Skulls of Jonathan Drake (1959) [Dr. Emil Zurich]: Stabbed with a poisoned blade by Grant Richards. Eduard Franz then decapitates Henry to end his Immortality.
- Thriller: The Cheaters (1960) [Dirk Van Prinn]: Commits suicide by hanging himself (off-screen); we learn of his death during Boris Karloff's opening monologue.
- Thriller: Well of Doom (1961) [Squire Moloch]: Shot by Torin Thatcher when Torin double crosses him; he dies after killing Torin in return.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.