Henry Brandon (1912 - 1990)
Film Deaths: Edit
- Beau Geste (1939) [Renouf]: He and fellow deserter Arthur Ayelsworth are captured, brought back to the fort but then escorted back into the desert to die on the orders of Brian Donlevy. (Thanks to Brian)
- The War of the Worlds (1953) [Cop at crash site]: Dies in an explosion when his car is hit by a laser blast from the aliens.
- Vera Cruz (1954) [Captain Danette]: Stabbed to death with a lance by Burt Lancaster during a battle. (Thanks to Harry)
- Comanche (1956) [Black Cloud]: Throttled in an arm lock at the end of a fight with Dana Andrews. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Searchers (1956) [Scar]: Shot to death by Jeffrey Hunter during a battle in the Comanche camp; his body is later seen when John Wayne comes in the teepee and scalps him. (Thanks to Harry)
Deaths on Television: Edit
- Wagon Train: The Dr. Swift Cloud Story (1960) [Chief Fire Cloud]: Playing the Chief of a Chiracua village Henry dies from an infected leg wound he received off-screen during a raid. He is shown bed ridden in his lodge as the shaman (Francis McDonald) attempts to heal him with magic as his son, (Rafael Campos) a real doctor watches bound and helpless as he was denied the attempt to save him by amputating the leg.
- Murder, She Wrote: Crossed Up (1987) [Abel Gorcey]: Shoved down some stairs (off-screen) by Colleen Camp, who makes it look like he got drunk and fell. His body is seen later when a deputy shows it to Tom Bosley.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.