Hema Malini (1948 - )
a.k.a Hema Malini Chakravarti
- Dharmatma (1975) [Reshma]: Injured when she turns on her jeep which was rigged by Ranjeet . She shortly dies after talking to Feroz Khan.
- Aas Paas (1981) [Seema]: Drowns after jumping into a waterfall. Her body is used as bait by Dharmendra to expose the villain (Prem Chopra). She is later cremated.
- Kudrat (Nature) (1981) [Chandramukhi/Paro]: In an older timeline, Paro is inadvertantly asphyxiated by Raaj Kumar as he tries to stop her from crying for help. Chandramukhi survives the movie.
- Razia Sultan (1983) [Razia Bano]: Impaled through her back alongwith Dharmendra by a spear thrown by Vijayendra Ghatge as they try to flee on horseback.
- Sharara (Lightning) (1984): Shot in her chest and stomach by Shakti Kapoor as she runs on the tarmac to rescue Shatrughan Sinha .
- Qaidi (The Prisoner) (1984) [Dr. Sunita]: Stabbed by goons. She dies later in Jeetendra's arms as he is surrounded by the Police.
- Yudh (War) (1985) [Nafisa Khatun]: Shot multiple times in her belly as she tries to reach the police station. She dies in Jackie Shroff's arms.
- Ramkali (1985) [Raksha Chauhan/Ramkali Chauhan]: Playing a double role, Raksha is shot in the belly by Kader Khan as she shields Shatrughan Sinha. She dies in Suresh Oberoi's arms after a little while. Ramkali survives the movie.
- Sachche Ka Bol-Bala (1989) [Greta Saunders a.k.a Geeta]: Shot in the chest by a robber as she tries to defend herself, while Jackie Shroff looks on in shock.
- Paap Ka Ant (1989) [Jyoti]: Stabbed in her belly with a sword by Ranjeet while she shields Madhuri Dixit.
- Shadyantra (Conspiracy) (1990): Shot in her heart through her left breast. She clutches her wound and fights off the goons and calls the police and dies after the police arrive at the scene.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.