Helena Barrett (19?? - )
(Note: Being a stunt performer, Helena has probably died in place of other actors. If you know any examples, please list them.)
- Date Movie (2006) [Bachelorette]: Shot to death (along with the other Bachelorettes) by Adam Campbell during the “elimination round” of the dating show, when he literally eliminates everyone except Alyson Hannigan. (Played for comic effect) (I’m not certain which one of the bachelorettes was Helena.)
- Vampires Suck (2010) [Alice]: Falls to her death down a pitt when Matt Lanter throws a cell phone and hits her on the head as she’s climbing out of the pit, on top of being shot in the stomach by Matt (causing her to fall in the first time). (Played for comic effect)
- Angry Video Game Nerd: The Movie (2014) [Sergeant McButter]: Falls to her death from the Las Vegas Eiffel Tower after a fight with Sarah Glendening. Her body disappears into the fountain (a callback to Stuart Wilson's death in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III.)
- CSI: Turn of the Screws (2004) [Roller Coaster Victim]: Dies after J. Barton tampers with the roller coaster.
- CSI: NY: Page Turner (2008) [Liza Carpenter]: dies from thallium poisoning two weeks after touching the Tibetan Book of Death at the New York Public Library, which Edward Kerr had laced with thallium 201 (She also suffers a crushed larynx after being shot in the throat with a beanbag round by an NYPD officer with a DefTech 37mm Launcher).
- Criminal Minds: Today I Do (2011) [Gail Langston]: Stabbed in the chest with a screwdriver by Rebecca Field.
- Grimm: Natural Born Wesen (2013) [Female Pedestrian]: Machine-gunned to death with an Uzi by Callard Harris during a heist.
- Castle: Mr. & Mrs. Castle (2015) [Lara Madden]: Shot in the head by Jorge Borelli.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.