Helen Hayes (1900 - 1993)
Film Deaths Edit
- Arrowsmith (1931) [Leora Tozer Arrowsmith]: Dies of bubonic plague after she’s accidentally exposed to it in Ronald Colman’s laboratory.
- A Farewell to Arms (1932) [Catherine Barkley]: Dies shortly after childbirth, in Gary Cooper’s arms.
- Murder is Easy (1982) [Lavinia Fullerton]: Pushed in front of a car (off-camera) by Olivia de Havilland outside the train station. We only hear the impact before Bill Bixby runs over to see what’s happened; her body is not shown.
TV Deaths Edit
- Victory at Entebbe (1976; TV) [Etta Grossman-Wise]: Mentioned in the end text that she is reported murdered.
Notable Connections Edit
- Mrs. Charles MacArthur (widowed)
- Mother of James MacArthur
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.