The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Heather Graham (1970 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Drugstore Cowboy (1989) [Nadine]: Dies (off-screen) of a drug overdose. Her body is shown afterwards when Matt Dillon and Kelly Lynch discover her in the bedroom; they then hide her body in the attic before Matt takes her out into the woods in a garment bag.
- Terrified (1995) [Olive]: Commits suicide. (Thanks to Gary)
- Scream 2 (1997) [Casey Becker in "Stab"]: Stabbed repeatedly by the masked killer in a film-within-the-film sequence (re-enacting Drew Barrymore's death from Scream). The movie cuts back and forth between Heather being stabbed on screen and Jada Pinkett Smith being stabbed in the audience. (Thanks to Proinsias)
- Lost in Space (1998) [Dr. Judy Robinson]: Killed in an explosion (along with Lacey Chabert, Jack Johnson, Matt LeBlanc and Mimi Rogers) when a meteor hits the ship as they try to leave the planet; their deaths are undone when William Hurt goes back in time and prevents the explosion.
- Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me (1999) [Felicity Shagwell]: Poisoned after being trapped in a gas-chamber tube; Mike Myers then goes back in time and prevents her death. (Played for comic effect.)
- 5 Days of War (2011) [Miriam Eisner]: Shot in the side her stomach when Heather, Rupert Friend and Richard Coyle are ambushed around their car. She dies from her injuries in Rupert's arms.
- If There Be Thorns (2015) [Corrine Dollanganger]: Dies in a burning barn, along with Mackenzie Gray, after stopping Mackenzie from killing her children and grandsons.
- Last Rampage (2017) [Dorothy Tyson]: Dies of unspecified causes (off-screen); her death is revealed in the closing titles.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Fallen Angels: Tomorrow I Die (1995) [Carol Whalen]: Shot to death (off-screen) by Bill Pullman, along with everybody else in the cabin, when he eliminates all the witnesses. We only hear the shots from outside the cabin.
Noteworthy connections[edit | edit source]
- Sister of Aimee Graham
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.