Harvey Korman (1927 - 2008)
- Lord Love a Duck (1966) [Weldon Emmett]: Presumably falls to his death after Roddy McDowall uses a bulldozer to hurl the graduation-speakers' platform into the air; we last see him flying through the air. (Although the dialogue only confirms Martin West's death, I'm going to go ahead and assume that it was fatal for all of them.) (Played for comic effect.)
- The Man Called Flintstone (1966) [Chief Boulder/Ali/Street Salesman (voice)]: Playing triple roles, 'Chief Boulder' presumably died after a chandelier falls on his head, and Ali possibly died of starvation along with Tanya (voiced by June Foray), Green Goose and Bobo (both voiced by Paul Frees), when Fred Flintstone (voiced by Alan Reed) and Barney Rubble (voiced by Mel Blanc) launched them into space. ('Street Salesman' survives the movie.)
- Blazing Saddles (1974) [Hedley Lamarr]: Shot in the crotch in a shoot-out with Cleavon Little outside Grauman's Chinese Theater; he falls face-first into a panel of wet cement and dies after writing his name in it. (Again, played for comic effect.)
- High Anxiety (1977) [Dr. Charles Montague]: Possibly falls from the tower when Ron Carey knocks him with the trap door. (its unknown what happened to him after that scene, but we don't see him for the rest of the movie so i can safely say he was killed).
- The Carol Burnett Show (1967-77) [Various]: His characters have sometimes "died" in various comedy sketches; specific examples/episodes will be added below.
- The Carol Burnett Show: Episode 3.9 (1969) [Hijacker]: Falls to his death through the door of the airplane he was trying to hijack, while Carol Burnett and Lucille Ball are arguing over which one of them will be his hostage. (Played for comic effect.)
- The Carol Burnett Show: Episode 3.10 (1969) [Faulkwell]: Accidentally stabbed in the chest with a sword by Tim Conway, as Tim was attempting to return Harvey's dropped sword so they could resume their swordfight. (Played for comic effect.)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.