Director: David Yates
- Predrag Bjelac (Igor Karkaroff) (not mentioned)
- Michael Gambon (Albus Dumbledore)
- Julian Glover (Aragog)
Female Deaths Edit
- Sian Thomas (Amelia Bones) [mentioned only]
- The only Harry Potter movie to be Oscar nominated for the Best Cinematography Academy Award.
- Dame Maggie Smith completed filming this film whilst undergoing radio-therapy as treatment for breast cancer.
- Robert Knox, who plays Marcus Belby, was tragically stabbed to death on May 24, 2008, just a few days after filming wrapped.
- David Yates stated in an interview that the color palette and lighting methods used in this film were heavily inspired by the Dutch painter Rembrandt.
- Daniel Radcliffe's least favorite own performance in the series, stating in an interview in 2014 that he was "just not very good in it", and calling it "hard to watch".
- Emma Watson considered not returning for the film, but eventually decided that, "the pluses outweighed the minuses," and could not bear to see anyone else play Hermione.
- Timothy Spall plays Wormtail (Peter Pettigrew) for the fourth time, and is credited on the poster for this film, but in both Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007) and this film, he does not have a single line of dialogue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.