Director: David Yates
- Warwick Davis (Griphook)
- Ralph Fiennes (Tom Riddle aka Lord Voldemort)
- Guy Henry (Pius Thicknesse)
- Josh Herdman (Gregory Goyle)
- Ralph Ineson (Amycus Carrow)
- Jon Key (Bogrod)
- Dave Legeno (Fenrir Greyback)
- Nick Moran (Scabior)
- James Phelps (Fred Weasley)
- Alan Rickman (Severus Snape)
- David Thewlis (Remus Lupin)
- Hebe Beardsall (Ariana Dumbledore)
- Helena Bonham Carter (Bellatrix Lestrange)
- Jessie Cave (Lavender Brown)
- Shefali Chowdhury (Parvati Patil)
- Kelly Macdonald (Helena Ravenclaw)
- Natalia Tena (Nymphadora Tonks)
- Unknown Reticulated Python (Nagini)
- The shortest Harry Potter film, running at two hours and ten minutes.
- Daniel Radcliffe reportedly broke eighty wands throughout the franchise, because he used them as drumsticks.
- According to Tom Felton, Voldemort awkwardly hugging Draco was not scripted, but an improvisation by Ralph Fiennes. Felton's reactions of stopping dead in his tracks, not knowing what to do, is genuine
- Molly Weasley's line, "Not my daughter, you bitch!" is Julie Walters' favorite line throughout her role as Mrs. Weasley.
- Rupert Grint and Emma Watson stated in an interview that they both had casts made of their buttocks ("bum casts") which were used to make the bicycle-like seats mounted on the broomsticks, in order to make them more comfortable to ride.
- Kate Winslet was first considered for and reportedly offered the role of Helena Ravenclaw. The role was rejected by her agent before she was able to consider it, believing that Winslet would not want to "follow suit with every other actor in Britain by being a part of Harry Potter". The role subsequently went to Kelly Macdonald.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.