Harry Lauter (1914 - 1990)
- Good Day For A Hanging (1959) [Matt Fletcher]: Shot in the back by Fred MacMurray as the bank robbers try to ride out of town. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Gunfight At Dodge City (1959) [Marshal Ed Masterson]: Shot in the back through the open window of the saloon by Richard Anderson. (Thanks to Brian)
- Mr. & Mrs. North: Mask of Hate (1954) [Barry Weston]: Shot to death (off-screen) by Willis Bouchey. We learn of his death when Francis De Sales confirms Richard Denning's question.
- Rawhide: Incident of the Widowed Dove (1959) [Billy Grant]:
- Have Gun Will Travel: The Legacy (1960) [Crawford-Miner]: Shot to death in a gunfight with Richard Boone.
- Gunsmoke: 9:12 to Dodge (1968) [Michael Drennan]: Shot by Milburn Stone and falls from the train during the robbery. (Thanks to Brian)
- Peter Gunn: Hollywood Calling (1960) [Fred Nonamaker]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.