The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Harrison Ford (1942 - )
a.k.a. Harrison J. Ford
Not to be confused silent-screen actor Harrison Ford.
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Journey to Shiloh (1968) [Willie Bill Bearden]: He has an off-screen death in the battle of Shiloh. We discover his fate when eye witness Michael Sarrazin tells James Caan that he saw him get a Minié ball between the eyes.
- The Mosquito Coast (1986) [Allie Fox]: Shot in the chest by Andre Gregory when Harrison tries to burn down the church; he dies shortly afterwards while lying in the raft and talking to Helen Mirren.
- What Lies Beneath (2000) [Dr. Norman Spencer]: Drowns when his foot gets trapped in the car while he's trying to drown Michelle Pfeiffer in the lake.
- Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues (2013) [Mack Tannen]: Possibly killed when Will Smith calls in an air strike to carpet bomb the park the news teams are all fighting in. It's not established who was killed in the airstrike and who survived, so this entry will stay here. (Played for comic effect.)
- Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens (2015) [Han Solo]: Impaled through the chest with a lightsaber by Adam Driver, causing him to fall from a catwalk, while Daisy Ridley, John Boyega and Peter Mayhew look on in horror. (Note: He returned briefly as a vision (done from Adam's memory) in Star Wars Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker (2019) to what Adam would've done if he had the same discussion).
- The Call of the Wild (2020) [John Thornton]: Fatally shot in the left hip by Dan Stevens during a fight. However, because he narrated the entire film, it is implied that his spirit exists.
Television Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Gunsmoke: The Sodbusters (1972) [Print]: Wounded in the chest by Alex Cord and then shot off the hotel balcony by James Arness as he tries to get the drop on Alex.
- The Possessed (1977;TV movie) [Paul Winjam]: Burned to death after his jacket spontaneously combusts from the powers of a demonically possessed Joan Hackett.
Video Game Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2016) [Han Solo]: Impaled through the chest by Adam Driver, causing him to fall from a catwalk, while "Rey", "Finn" and "Chewbacca" and a bunch of stormtroopers look in horror. Unlike the movie, his impalation is off-screen.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notable Connections[edit | edit source]
- Brother of Terence Ford.
- Ex-Mr. Melissa Mathison (screenwriter).
- Mr. Calista Flockhart.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.