Harold J. Stone (1913 - 2005)
- Spartacus (1960) [David]: Executed by crucifixion, along with all of the remaining slaves.
- Showdown (1963) [Lavalle] Shot twice in the final confrontation by Audie Murphy, he manages to get up so Murphy shoots him again. (Thanks to Brian).
- X: The Man with X-ray eyes (1963) [Dr. Sam Brant]: Falls out of a window to his death, as he tries to inject Ray Milland with medication (or something).
- The St. Valentine's Day Massacre (1967) [Frank Nitti]: Mentioned in Paul Frees' narration that he will commit suicide with his gun in 1943.
- Alfred Hitchcock Presents: The Night the World Ended (1957) [Halloran]: Shot to death by Russell Collins in a bar, as revenge after Harold tricked Russell into thinking that the world was going to end.
- Wagon Train: The Zeke Thomas Story (1957) [Mayor Tucker]: After being wounded in a shoot-out between his henchmen and the men from the wagon train, he is shot in the chest by Robert Horton after Harold crawls into the saloon and kills K.T. Stevens. (Thanks to Stephen)
- Bonanza: The Hostage (1964) [Chad Cord]: Shot in the back by Conlan Carter, he dies shortly afterwards while talking to Lorne Greene.
- Gunsmoke: He Who Steals (1965) [Jeff Sutro]: Shot to death by Russ Tamblyn, just as Harold tries to attack him with a knife.
- The Big Valley: Teacher of Outlaws (1966) [Sam Beldon]: Shot to death (off-camera) in a shoot-out with Peter Breck, Richard Long, Lee Majors, and the lawmen; his body is shown afterwards when Lee enters Harold's cabin after the shooting is over.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.