Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
H.M. Wynant (1927 - )
- Decision at Sundown (1957) [Spanish, Sheriff's Deputy]: Shot to death by Randolph Scott after H.M. shoots Noah Beery Jr.. (Thanks to Brian)
- Tonka (1958) [Yellow Bull]: Trampled by the horse Comanche after the battle of Little Bighorn.
- Dark and Stormy Night (2009) [Dr. Van Von Vandervon]: Stabbed in the back by Brian Howe while H.M. is laughing at Jennifer Blaire and Daniel Roebuck; he dies shortly afterwards while still laughing. (Played for comic effect.)
- Peter Gunn: Breakout (1959) [Frank Norbert]:
- The Untouchables: The Jake Lingle Killing (1959) [Joe Aiello]: Machine gunned to death on Charles McGraw's orders.
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Decadent Dean (1962) [Tobin Wade]: Bludgeoned to death (off-screen) with a tire iron by Lloyd Corrigan; his body is shown afterwards as the police investigate. (Thanks to Dignan)
- Kraft Suspense Theatre: Knight's Gambit (1964) [Escobar]: Killed, along with Ted de Corsia, when their car goes over a cliff after being wounded with a pistol shot from Eleanor Parker as they were pursuing Eleanor and Roger Smith. Their bodies are never shown.
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Telltale Tap (1965) [Glen Holman]: Killed (off-screen) in a car crash after Roland Winters knocks him unconscious and pushes the car over a cliff. We learn of his death afterwards when William Hopper informs Raymond Burr of the victim's identity. (Thanks to Dignan)
- Get Smart: Pussycats Galore (1967) [Frank Valentine]: Shot in the chest by Ted Knight when Ted and H.M. both shoot at Don Adams and Ted hits H.M. instead.
- Mannix: Little Girl Lost (1973) [Lou Reynolds]: Shot to death by Julie Adams in a zoo. Originally we are led to believe that Craig R. Baxley is the killer, but the 1997 Diagnosis: Murder episode Hard-Boiled Murder reveals the truth.
- Ex-Mr. Ethel Winant
- Mr. Paula Davis
- Father of Scott, Bruce, and William Winant