Guy Rolfe (1911 - 2003)
- The Veils of Bagdad (1953) [Kasseim]: Stabbed to death at the end of a swordfight with Victor Mature.
- Young Bess (1953) [Ned Seymour]: Executed (off-screen) by beheading.
- Yesterday's Enemy (1959) [Padre]: Executed, along with 4 other soldiers and War Reporter Leo McKern, by a Japanese firing squad (Thanks to Gordon)
- Snow White and the Three Stooges (1961) [Count Oga]:
- Mr. Sardonicus (1961) [Baron Sardonicus]: Dies (off-screen) by thirst/starvation, after his face is paralysed and he is unable to open his mouth; the movie ends with Guy desperately trying to feed himself as Oskar Homolka looks on passively, with his inevitable fate strongly implied. (Before the final scene, director William Castle appears to interrupt the story and offer the audience a "Punishment Poll" on whether or not Guy should be spared, but the "No Mercy" ending was never shown. It's been disputed whether or not the "No Mercy" ending was ever even filmed).
- The ABC Murders (1965) [Duncan Doncaster:]: Killed off screen, found on his yacht with a poisoned dart in his neck, having been murdered by Anita Ekberg . (Thanks to Brian)
Television Death: Edit
- Thriller: The Terror in Teakwood (1961) [Vladimir Vicek]: After being knocked senseless during a fight with Charles Aidman, Guy is strangled to death by the disembodied hands of an arch rival pianist.
- Husband of Jane Aird (widowed).
- Husband of Margaret Allworthy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.