Gregory Sierra (1941 - )
- Beneath the Planet of the Apes (1970) [Verger]: Presumably killed by the gorillas when they attack the underground city or killed in an explosion when Charlton Heston detonates the Doomsday bomb.
- Machismo: 40 Graves for 40 Guns (1971) [Lopez]: Killed (I haven’t seen this, but I read he dies in it).
- The Culpepper Cattle Co. (1972) [One-eyed horsethief]; Shot by Billy Green Bush in the big shootout in the saloon. (Thanks to Brian)
- Papillon (1973) [Antonio]: Impaled on multiple spikes which spring up when he steps on a booby trap during his run through a jungle with Steve McQueen, as Steve looks on.
- The Towering Inferno (1974) [Carlos]: Crushed underneath a falling piece of statue when the Ball Room is flooded by a million gallons of water, and bleeds to death moments later as Paul Newman looks on.
- Deep Cover (1992) [Felix Barbossa]: Accidentally run over by a police car after Jeff Goldblum throws Gregory out of his limousine during a high-speed chase (on top of being shot in the hands and butt by Jeff).
- Hot Shots! Part Deux (1993) [The Captain]: Blown up after he accidentally swallows a grenade thrown by Charlie Sheen. (Played for Comedic effect)
- Mafia! (Jane Austin's Mafia) (1998) [Bonifacio]: Killed by assassins. (Played for comic effect).
- John Carpenter's Vampires (1998) [Father Giovanni]: Shot in the head by his own shotgun when Thomas Ian Griffith jams his own firearm under his chin and pulls the trigger (as James Woods and Daniel Baldwin look on helplessly). His body is later seen when James stakes him then decapitates him (so he doesn't come back as a vampire) before setting the motel on fire.
- All in the Family: Archie is Branded (1973) [Paul Benjamin]: Killed in an explosion (off-camera) when Neo-Nazis blow up his car; we only hear the explosion outside Carroll O'Connor's house.
- Miami Vice: Calderone's Return, Part 1 (1984) [Lt. Lou Rodriguez]: Shot in the Stomach with a sniper riffle by Jim Zubiena acting on Miguel Pinero's orders, while Gregory is pushing Don Johnson (the intended target) out of the line of fire in the Docks; he dies (off-screen) in the hospital.
- Stingray: Pilot (1985) [Tony Mendoza]: Presumably died on a boat after being crushed by his own car driven by Nick Mancuso.
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: Second Skin (1994) [Corbin Entek]: Vaporized with a phaser by Andrew Robinson.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.