Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Gregory Peck (1916 - 2003)
- Days Of Glory (1944) [Vladimir]: Still alive in the final seconds of the film, he has just hit a German tank with an anti-tank shell but the blazing vehicle comes straight on and is about to roll over his position, killing him, Tamara Toumanova, Lowell Gilmore and Igor Dolgoruki. (Thanks to Brian)
- Duel in the Sun (1946) [Lewt McCanles]: Shot in the chest by Jennifer Jones during a shoot-out in the mountains; after he shoots her in return, she manages to crawl to him where they die in each others arms. (Thanks to DeMan)
- The Gunfighter (1950) [Jimmie Ringo]: Shot in the back by Skip Homeier; he dies shortly afterwards while talking to Millard Mitchell. (Thanks to Fred)
- Moby Dick (1956) [Captain Ahab]: Drowned after getting tangled in harpoon ropes that lash him to the whale's body when it dives. (Thanks to DeMan)
- How the West Was Won (1962) [Cleve van Valen]: An off-screen death. We find out when his widow, Debbie Reynolds, is holding an auction of all their possessions. (Thanks to Brian).
- Behold a Pale Horse (1964) [Manuel Artiguez]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with Anthony Quinn's men. (Thanks to Fred)
- Billy Two Hats (1974) [Arch Deans]: Fatally wounded in a shoot-out with Native American outlaws; he dies shortly after Sian Barbara Allen and Desi Arnaz Jr. discover him.
- The Omen (1976) [Ambassador Robert Thorn]: Shot to death in a cathedral by police as he is about to kill the demonic child; we only see a close-up of the gun firing, followed by a scene of Gregory's funeral. (Thanks to Robert and Fred)
- The Boys from Brazil (1978) [Dr. Josef Mengele]: Mauled to death by a doberman after Jeremy Black orders it to attack. (Ironically the real Dr. Mengele was still alive when this film was made, he would die a year later while suffering from a stroke while swimming on February 7th, 1979) (Thanks to DeMan)
- Old Gringo (1989) [Ambrose Bierce]: Shot to death by Jimmy Smits. (Thanks to Fred)
- The Blue and the Gray (1982 miniseries) [Abraham Lincoln]: Shot in the back of the head (off-screen) by John Wilkes Booth. We see laying in bed and is declared dead by the doctor with all his friends and family by his side.
- Grandfather of Ethan Peck