The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Gregg Palmer (1927 - 2015)
a.k.a. Palmer Lee
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- The Creature Walks Among Us (1956) [Jed Grant]: Coshed multiple times on the back of the head by Jeff Morrow . (Thanks to Brian)
- The Comancheros (1961) [Emil Bouvier]: Shot in the chest in a duel with Stuart Whitman. (Thanks to Harry)
- Chisum (1970) [Karl Riker]: Killed (offscreen) by Christopher George; his body is shown afterwards when he brings him to town for the reward. (Thanks to Harry)
- Big Jake (1971) [John Goodfellow]: Stabbed in the stomach with a pitchfork in a fight with John Wayne. (Thanks to Harry)
- The Shootist (1976) [Burly Holdup Man]: Shot in the stomach by John Wayne, as Gregg holds him up asking for his wallet, John then orders Gregg to hand the wallet back. (it’s not known if his wound was intended to be fatal, but I’ll list it in case.)
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- The Wild Wild West: The Night of the Human Trigger (1965) [Thaddeus Cadwallader]: Shot in the chest in a shoot-out with Robert Conrad.
- Tarzan: Captain Jai (1967) [Cookie]: Falls off a cliff when Chips Rafferty tosses him a bag of diamonds in trade for Manuel Padilla Jr .
- Cimarron Strip: Journey To A Hanging (1967) [Rocky]: A captured bank robber, he is shot through the window of his jail cell by gang leader Henry Silva. (Thanks to Brian)
- Cimarron Strip: The Deputy (1967) [Buford]: He recognises Deputy J.D. Cannon as a former gang member left for dead but J D shoots him before he can alert the other gang members. (Thanks to Brian)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.