Greg Eagles (1970- )
a.k.a. George Byrd
Deaths in TelevisionEdit
- Afro Samurai: Number Two (2007;animated) [Rokutaro]: Decapitated by Justice (Ron Perlman) during a sword duel.
- Afro Samurai: The Empty Seven Clan (2007;animated) [Brother 6]: Sliced in half by Afro (Samuel L. Jackson) during a sword duel.
Deaths in Video GamesEdit
- Metal Gear Solid (1998) [Donald Anderson/Decoy Octopus/Gray Fox]: Playing three roles, "Donald Anderson" is electrocuted (off-screen) by Patric Zimmerman on a torture machine. The death is first hinted at in a flashback seen by the player. And his body is discovered later on in a jail cell by David Hayter and was confirmed when Peter Lurie tells David. "Decoy Octopus", in disguise as "Donald Anderson", dies of a heart attack, induced by the FOXDIE virus, while Hayter watches in shock; Octopus's death is again revealed to Hayter when Lurie talks to him. "Gray Fox" is crushed to death under Metal Gear (controlled by Cam Clarke) as Hayter watches in horror. In the 2004 Nintendo Gamecube remake Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes, Eagles reprises his role as "Anderson/Octopus", while Rob Paulsen instead plays "Gray Fox".
- Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty (2001)[Peter Stillman] Killed in an explosion when he fails to disarm a bomb set by Barry Dennen. His body is seen later on in a flooded basement when Quinton Flynn swims around the area.
- Saint's Row 2 (2009) [The General]: Killed in an explosion after the car transporting him is blown up by the player during a chase.
- Mortal Kombat X (2015) [Jax Briggs/Baraka]]: In the game's story mode, Jax is an undead revenant due to the events of Mortal Kombat 9. He gets restored to life by Richard Epcar in the middle of the story. However, there are repeated attempts at foreshadowing Jax’s possible doom throughout his playable chapter, implying that he dies again, this time by Kelly Hu. In the story mode, Baraka is killed by Kelly, who impales him through the head and chest with her appendages, crushing his heart and brain afterwards.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.