Grand L. Bush (1955 - )
Film Deaths Edit
- Colors (1988) [Larry 'Looney Tunes' Sylvester]: Shot repeatedly in the chest in a shoot-out with Don Cheadle in the street.
- Die Hard (1988) [FBI Agent Johnson]: Killed in an explosion, along with Robert Davi, when Alan Rickman detonates the explosives on the roof as their helicopter approaches. (Thanks to Robert and Neil)
- Lethal Weapon 2 (1989) [Jerry Collins]: Killed in an explosion along with several other cops by a bomb planted in a microwave/oven (presumably by Derrick O'Connor).
- The First Power (1990) [Reservoir Worker]: Killed by Jeff Kober.
- Turbulence (1997) [Marshal Al Arquette]: Stabbed in the stomach/torso and chest by Brendan Gleeson with a spring loaded soap dispenser, who then uses him as a human shield to shoot Richard Hoyt-Miller, Michael Francis Kelly and J. Kenneth Campbell. His body is later seen (along with Richard, Michael, J. Kenneth and Michael Harney) when Lauren Holly finds Ray Liotta has positioned them sitting down in chairs.
- Extreme Honor (Video, 2001) [Brady]: Shot to death (off-screen) by a masked Olivier Gruner.
TV Deaths Edit
- The Incredible Hulk: Never give a Trucker an even break (1978) [Mike]: Dies after jumping out of truck.
- Airwolf: And They Are Us (1984): Died off-screen, death mentioned at the end of the episode.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.