Gordon Jackson (1923 - 1990)
- The Foreman Went To France (1942) [Alastair "Jock" MacFarlane]: On the back of a lorry attacked by a Stuka, as he shoots it down with his Bren gun he is hit by a bullet as the plane crashes nearby, and he dies a minute later. (Thanks to Brian)
- Blind Spot (1958) [Chalky White]: He uses a torch to signal waiting driver George Pastell that Robert Mackenzie is about to leave an office but Robert pushes Jackson out first and he is the one hit by the car. (See also Patric Doohan in the original Blackout). (Thanks to Brian)
- Yesterday's Enemy (1959) [Sgt McKenzie]: Shot in the back by the Japanese as he runs from their ambush. (Thanks to Brian.
- The Great Escape (1963) [Macdonald 'Intelligence']: Machine gunned (along with Richard Attenborough and other captured escaped POWs) by German soldiers in an execution. (Thanks to Danielle and Richard)
- The Ipcress File (1965) [Jock Carswell]: Shot in the head. (details needed)
- The Avengers: Castle De'ath (1965) [Ian De'ath] Killed when Robert Urquhart throws a knife into his chest. (Thanks to Brian)
Notable Connections Edit
- Mr. Rona Anderson
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.