Glynn Turman (1946 - )
Film Deaths Edit
- Gremlins (1984) [Roy Hanson]: Either mutilated or poisoned by the gremlin Roy (off screen); the camera cuts away after an off-camera gremlin starts attacking Glynn's hand. The lower half of his body is seen later (having been dragged under a desk) on when Zach Galligan investigates Glynn's classroom, with a syringe injected into Glynn's buttocks.
- Out of Bounds (1986) [Lieutenant Delgado]: Killed (I recall shot or stabbed to death) by Jeff Kober, Raymond J. Barry or Ji-Tu Cumbuka.
- Deep Cover (1992) [Russell Stevens, Sr.]: Shot to death during a robbery (while he’s holding up a store to feed his drug habit). He dies while talking to his son (Cory Curtis).
- Sahara (2005) [Dr. Frank Hopper]: Killed by one of Lennie James' cohorts as Penelope Cruz looks on in shock.
- Super 8 (2011) [Dr. Woodward]: Injected with a poisonous drug by Richard T. Jones (who sticks a syringe into an IV Tube) after Glynn refuses to reveal information to Noah Emmerich, on top of having sustained serious injury from a car crash colliding with a train.
- John Dies at the End (2012) [Detective]: Eyes explode when a demonic force escapes from his body while driving a car with Chase Williamson, Rob Mayes, Fabianne Therese and Jimmy Wong inside.
Television Deaths Edit
- Carter's Army (Black Brigade) (1970 TV) [Pvt. George Brightman]: Shot to death by German soldiers as the remainder of his squad were trying to prevent the Germans from destroying a dam.
- Murder, She Wrote: Murder to a Jazz Beat (1985) [Ben Coleman]: Poisoned when Stan Shaw puts poison on Glynn's clarinet reed; he dies in the middle of a concert.
- Scrubs: My Last Words (2009) [George Valentine]: Dies of a terminal illness (off screen); his death is confirmed when Zach Braff and Donald Faison are informed.
- Ex-Mr. Aretha Franklin
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.