Glenn Morshower (1959 - )
- Dead & Buried (1981) [Jimmy]: Appears as one of Jack Albertson's zombies, having been killed by unspecified circumstances and brought back to life some time before the story begins.
- Star Trek Generations (1994) [Navigator]: Possibly killed when his console explodes, when the USS Enterprise-B becomes caught in the Nexus.
- Air Force One (1997) [Agent Walters]: Shot to death by Andrew Divoff after placing Harrison Ford into the escape pod. His body is later seen several times throughout the film.
- Transformers (2007) [Colonel Sharp]: Apparently killed off-screen when the Decepticon Blackout attacks the base he's commanding. He's last seen alive, however it's stated that there were no survivors, other than Josh Duhamel and his men. Glenn later appears in the sequels Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen and Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2011) as another character named "General Morshower".
- The Crazies (2010) [Intelligence Officer]: Shot in the head by Joe Anderson, while Timothy Olyphant is questioning Glenn by the side of the road.
- X-Men: First Class (2011) [Colonel Bob Hendry]: Apparently incinerated when Kevin Bacon releases the energy he'd absorbed from a grenade explosion into Glenn.
- Ambush in Waco: In the Line of Duty (1993 TV) [Conway LeBleu]: shot and killed by cult members at the Waco Compound when he and the federal agents are involved in the raid.
- Monk: Mr. Monk Gets Cabin Fever (2005) [Martin Willowby]: Electrocuted when Faith Prince drops a radio in a bathtub while he's in it. His body is later seen when Faith places him in his boat to make it look like he was killed in a thunderstorm.
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Beginning of the End (2014) [General Jacobs]: Stabbed in the head by Bill Paxton with his own rib bone after Bill tears it out of his stomach.
- Preacher: On Road Again (2017) [Preacher Mike]: Stabs himself in the heart in a last-ditch effort to stop Graham McTavish from supernaturally torturing Dominic Cooper 's location out of him.
Video Game DeathsEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.