We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Glenn Ford (1916 - 2006)
- Gallant Journey (1946) [John J. Montgomery]: Fatally injured in a plane crash while piloting an experimental aircraft. (Thanks to Boot)
- The Loves of Carmen (1948) [Don Jose]: Shot to death by officers after he kills Rita Hayworth. (Thanks to Boot and Ana)
- The Man from Colorado (1948) [Colonel Owen Devereaux]: Fighting in the street with James Millican, they are both killed when the wall of a burning building falls on them. (Thanks to Boot)
- Lust for Gold (1949) [Jacob 'Dutch' Walz]: Dies (off-screen) at some point between the 19th-century story and the 20th-century framing sequence. (Thanks to Boot)
- Cimarron (1960) [Yancey Cravat]: Killed (off-screen) in combat during World War I; we learn of his death afterwards when Maria Schell receives a telegram informing her. (Thanks to Boot and Tom)
- The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (1962) [Julio Desnoyers]: Killed in an explosion when the Nazi base is bombed after Glenn infiltrates it; the movie ends with Glenn reuniting with his Nazi cousin (Karlheinz Boehm) as the bombs fall. (Thanks to Boot)
- The Greatest Gift (1974) [Reverend Holvak]: Stabbed to death by the corrupt sheriff as Glenn protects a shopkeeper from him. (Thanks to Boot)
- Superman (1978) [Jonathan Kent]: Dies of a heart attack after briefly running, we just see him collapse, then his wife (Phyllis Thaxter) looks in shock.
- The Sacketts (1979) [Tom Sunday]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with Tom Selleck. (Thanks to Boot and Stephen)
- Virus (Day of Resurrection; Fukkatsu no hi) (1980) [President Richardson]: Dies of the virus during the worldwide epidemic. (Thanks to Boot)
- Happy Birthday to Me (1981) [Dr. David Faraday]: Beaten to death with a poker by Tracey E. Bregman; his body is shown again afterwards when Lawrence Dane discovers him.
- Day of the Assassin (1981) [Christakis]: Shot by Taylor Lacher.
- Ex-Mr. Eleanor Powell.
- Ex-Mr. Kathryn Hays.