Glenda Jackson (1936 - )
- Current MP in the British Parliament
- Marat/Sade (The Persecution and Assassination of Jean-Paul Marat as Performed by the Inmates at the Asylum of Charenton Under the Direction of the Marquis de Sade) (1967) [Charlotte Corday]: Playing a mental patient performing the role of "Charlotte Corday" in the play-within-the-film, her character is executed (off-stage) by the guillotine. Her death is revealed in a song performed by Jonathan Burn, Freddie Jones, Jeanette Landis, and Hugh Sullivan.
- The Maids (1974) [Solange]: Presumably commits suicide (off-screen) by jumping from the balcony, after giving Susannah York an overdose of sleeping pills. The movie ends with Glenda walking out onto the balcony, but the implication of suicide is pretty clear.
- Hedda (1975) [Hedda Gabler Tesman]: Commits suicide (off-camera) by shooting herself in the head in the music room; we hear the shot from the other room, and her body is shown afterwards when Peter Eyre rushes in.
- Elizabeth R. 1971- [Queen Elizabeth I] Died of old age.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.