Gladys Cooper (1888 - 1971)
- The Black Cat (1941) [Myrna Hartley]: Burned to death when the cat knocks over a candle and sets her dress on fire.
- Now, Voyager (1942) [Mrs. Henry Windle Vale]: Dies of a heart attack during an argument with her daughter, Bette Davis. (Thanks to Adam and Mac)
- The White Cliffs of Dover (1944) [Lady Jean Ashwood]: Dies (off-screen) of old age/natural causes, during the passage of time between scenes. (Thanks to Adam)
- The Valley of Decision (1945) [Clarissa Scott]: Dies of old age/natural causes, after talking to Greer Garson.
- Sons Of The Musketeers (1952) [Queen Anne]: Dies offscreen of an unspecified illness. We find out when the village church bells toll and the musketeers are told why they are ringing. (Thanks to Brian).
- The Twilight Zone: Nothing in the Dark (1962) [Wanda Dunn]: Dies of old age when she takes the hand of the embodiment of death (Robert Redford); she doesn't realize that she's dead until she looks back (as a spirit) and sees her own body/
- Burke's Law: Who Killed Sweet Betsy? (1963) [Harriet Richards]: Dies (off-screen) of heart failure in her bedroom; her body is shown afterwards as the doctor examines her while Gene Barry looks on. Her body is shown again when Carolyn Jones comes in to kill her (not knowing she's already dead), as Gene waits to arrest Carolyn.
Mrs. Philip Merivale (widowed)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.