The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Gina Lollobridgida (1927 - )
Film Deaths [edit | edit source]
- Pagliacci (1947) [Nedda, wife of Canio]: Presumably stabbed by Afro Poli. (I haven't seen this version, but I'm familiar with the basic story of the opera).
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame (Notre Dame de Paris) (1956) [Esmerelda]: Shot in the back with an arrow by soldiers on the street. She dies in Daniel Emilfork's arms shortly afterwards. Her body is shown again later on, lying in the crypt when Anthony Quinn comes in and lies down to die beside her.
- Go Naked in the World (1961) [Giuletta Cameron]: Commits suicide by drowning herself in the ocean; her body is shown afterwards being pulled out of the water when Anthony Franciosa runs up after hearing the commotion. (Thanks to Joe)
- Death Laid an Egg (La Morte ha fatto I'uovo; A Curious Way to Love, Plucked) (1967) [Anna]: Killed by Jean Sobieski and Ewa Aulin. Jean-Louis Trintignant discovers her body afterwards and attempts to dispose of it. .
- King, Queen, Knave (Herzbube) (1972) [Martha Dreyer]: Drowned (off-screen) when the rowboat capsizes while out on the lake with David Niven and John Moulder-Brown. We see the boat capsize, but don't find out who was killed until the next scene when we see David and John returning from her funeral.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.