Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Gillian Barber (1958 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Needful Things (1993) [Myrtle Keeton]: Beaten to death (off-screen) with a hammer by J.T. Walsh. We see her cowering away from J.T. followed by a scene of him washing the blood off the hammer; her body is not shown.
- Jumanji (1995) [Mrs. Thomas]: suffering seizures from a Mosquito bite and taken to hospital. Her fate is unknown due to the reversal of time after Robin Williams won the game.
- 2012 (2009) [Cruise Ship Lady]: Drowned along with everyone else on the cruise ship (Genesis) when a tidal wave capsizes it.
- Hamlet (2011) [Gertrude]: Poisoned when she drinks the wine that Peter Wingfield had intended for Bruce Ramsay.
Television Deaths[edit | edit source]
- The X-Files: Memento Mori (1997) [Penny Northern]: Dies (off-screen) of brain cancer; we learn of her death afterwards when Gillian Anderson informs David Duchovny. (Thanks to Michelle)
- First Wave: Hypnotic (1998) [Dr. Rita Hagen]: Commits suicide (off-screen) by taking an overdose of pills, after being compelled to do so by Julie Patzwald's hypnotic powers. Her body is shown afterwards when Sebastian Spence discovers her. (Thanks to Stephen)
- Supernatural: Who We Are (2017) [Dr. Hess]: Shot in the head by Kim Rhodes after Jared Padalecki refuses to negotiate a deal with Gillian and she tries to shoot him.
- The Man in the High Castle: Imagine Manchuria (2018) [Alice Adler]: Hit in the head with a heavy glass ashtray by Chelah Horsdal during a struggle. Her body is shown again in the next episode Sensô Kôi.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.