Gilbert Roland (1905 - 1994)
- Captain Kidd (1945) [Jose Lorenzo]: Killed at the end of a swordfight with Randolph Scott. (I can't exactly remember how).
- The Treasure of Pancho Villa (1955) [Colonel Juan Castro]: Shot to death by a Mexican soldier as Gilbert and Rory Calhoun try to take cover. (Thanks to Brian)
- Last of the Fast Guns (1958) [Miles Lang]: Falls off a cliff when Jock Mahoney throws a Bola around Gilbert's legs, making him lose his balance.
- The Wild and the Innocent (1959) [Sheriff Paul Bartel]: Shot to death by Audie Murphy after Gilbert fires at Audie from the hotel balcony. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Ruthless Four (Ognuno per se) (1968) [Mason]: Killed in a shootout with the outlaws, Van Heflin gets wounded but survives.
- The Alfred Hitchcock Hour: Death and the Joyful Woman (1963) [Luis Aguilar]: Bludgeoned to death with a bottle by Laraine Day in his wine cellar. We only see Laraine bringing the bottle down. His body is shown afterwards when Tom Lowell checks his pulse.
- The Fugitive: Somebody to Remember (1964) [Gus Priamos]: Dies of an unspecified terminal illness in the back of a car while talking to Madlyn Rhue.
- The Sacketts (TV 1979) [Don Louis]: Dies of old age/naturalcauses with Jeff Osterhage by his bedside.
- Ex-Mr. Constance Bennett.
- Brother of Francisco Day (assisstant director).
- Father of Gyl Roland.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.