Gilbert Gottfried (1955 - )
a.k.a. Gil Gottfried/Gil G-fried
Note: He is known as the loudmouth Jewish comedian.
- The Adventures of Ford Fairlane (1990) [Johnny Crunch]: Electrocuted when Wayne Newton breaks into Gilbert's radio booth & wires him to some equipment; we hear the struggle over the radio (but don't see what's happening). His body is shown afterwards when Andrew Dice Clay rushes into the studio & turns off the power.
- Highway to Hell (1992) [Adolf Hitler]: Plays the ghost of Adolf Hitler in the afterlife (although his external death is not depicted).
- Jack and the Beanstalk (2009; video) [Greyson]: In a daydream sequence, he is dragged by a vine (along with Colin Ford and Chloe Grace Moretz) and they suffer while screaming and being strangled. (He survives in reality.) (Played for comic effect.)
- Crank Yankers: Season 2 Episode 14 (2003) [George Zucco]: Hit in the head with a meat cleaver by an unseen killer after he calls a murder mystery entertainment company in need of help on how to kill his wife. After the customer service representative hangs up on him, the lights in his apartment go out and we hear a clap of thunder followed by a hacking sound. As the lights come back on, we see the cleaver sticking out of his head and he falls to the floor dead. (Played for Comic Effect.)
- Greg The Bunny: Wumpus The Monster (2006) [Gilbert]: Shot to death by Wumpus (Dan Milano).
- Sharknado 5: Global Swarming (2017 TV) [Ron McDonald]: Dies (off-screen) while reporting a safari tornado, but his death was not outright mentioned.
- The Last Sharknado: It's About Time (2018 TV) [Rand McDonald]: Eaten by a shark while reporting on a Sharknado at the beach. His death is possibly negated when Sharknadoes are wiped from existence at the end of the movie. (Played for Comic Effect.)
- Despite being known for his raunchy X-rated acts, he is also a family oriented actor.
- Brother of Arlene and Karen.
- Mr. Dara Kravitz-Gottfried.
- Father of Lily Aster and Max Aaron.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.