Gig Young (1913 - 1978)
a.k.a. Byron Barr
- Lust for Gold (1949) [Pete Thomas]: Stabbed in the back by Ida Lupino when she pulls his knife from its sheath as he is talking to Glenn Ford
- Only The Valiant (1951) [Lt. William Holloway]: Having led a small platoon out of the fort, a trooper and scout Jeff Corey bring his body back to the fort, they being the only survivors of an off-screen Indian attack. (Thanks to Brian)
- Slaughter Trail (1951) [Ike Vaughn]: Having shot and killed 3 members of Chuck Hayward's Navajo family, Young and his 2 sidekicks, Myron Healey and Ken Koutnik, are killed by the avenging Hayward in the battle at the film's climax. Young is knifed at the end of a fight after the other 2 have been shot. (Thanks to Brian)
- Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia (1974) [Quill]: Shot in the chest with a shotgun by a gunmen during a hold-off in the street.
- The Hindenburg (1975) [Edward Douglas]: Killed in the explosion of the Hindenburg. (His name is listed among the casualties in the on-screen text at the end of the film.) (Thanks to Gordon)
- Kraft Suspense Theatre: Crisis: The End of the World, Baby (1963) [Hugo Myrich]: Falls to his death when Katherine Crawford pushes him from a parapet at Peter Lorre's castle. (Thanks to Stephen)
- Ex-husband of Elizabeth Montgomery.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.