Giancarlo Giannini (1942 - )
- Libido (1965) [Christian]: Falls to his death (it's ambiguous as to whether he was pushed) from a cliff. (Thanks to Johan)
- Anzio (Lo sbarco di Anzio) (1968) [Pvt Cellini]: Shot twice in the stomach by German sniper Wolfgang Hillinger just as he knifes to death another sniper. (Thanks to Brian)
- Love and Anarchy (Film d'amore e d'anarchia, ovvero stamattina alle 10 in via dei Fiori nella nota casa di tolleranza) (1973) [Antonio 'Tunin' Soffiantini]: Beaten to death (off-screen) by Fascist officers in his jail cell.
- L'Innocente [The Innocent] (1976) [Tullio Hermil]: Commits suicide by shooting himself. (Thanks to Gordon)
- Blood Red (1989) [Sebastian Collogero]: Is murdered and hung by greedy land owners; his body is later seen when Julia Roberts, Alexandra Masterson and Francesca De Sapio discover his body the next day and burst into tears.
- Mimic (1997) [Manny]: Killed by one of the mutant giant insect Judas breed in the subway tunnel (as his son looks on in shock). (It's been some time since I've seen this movie, so my memory is vague.)
- Hannibal (2001) [Inspector Renaldo Pazzi]: Hanged and disemboweled when Anthony Hopkins throws him over a balcony after placing a noose over his neck and slashing his stomach.
- Quantum of Solace (2008) [Mathis]: Shot repeatedly in the back by Juan Carlos Avendano and Mike Perez while Daniel Craig is helping Giancarlo out of the trunk of a car; he dies shortly afterwards while talking to Daniel. (Thanks to Andrew and Tommy)
Father of Adriano Giannini
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.