Giancarlo Esposito (1958 - )
- Maximum Overdrive (1986) [Videoplayer]: Electrocuted by a sentient arcade game.
- Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man (1991) [Jimmy Jiles]: Machine gunned by Daniel Baldwin.
- Bob Roberts (1992) [Bugs Raplin]: Shot to death (off-screen) by an extremist vigilante, after Giancarlo had been framed and cleared for (non-fatally) shooting Tim Robbins. We learn of his death when Brian Doyle-Murray hears the news.
- Phoenix (1998) [Louie]: Shot with a shotgun (off-camera) by Anthony LaPaglia. (We only see Anthony fire his gun and hear Giancarlo's body fall)
- Chupacabra Terror (2005) [Dr. Peña]: Killed when attacked by Mark Viniello.
- Back in the Day (2005) [Benson Cooper]: Shot to death by Ving Rhames.
- The Jungle Book (2016) [Akela]: Voicing a wolf, he is thrown off a cliff by Shere Khan (voiced by Idris Elba).
- Miami Vice: Nobody Lives Forever (1985) [Ricky]: Shot in the back with a shotgun by Michael Carmine as Giancarlo tries to flee from Michael.
- Creature (1998 TV) [Lt. Thomas Peniston]: Mauled to death by the creature.
- Ghost Whisperer: Fury (2006) [Ely]: Bludgeoned to death 30 years before the episode begins by Aaron Paul with a lamp stand. He appears in flashbacks, and as a ghost to his grandson (Noah Gray-Cabey) and Jennifer Love Hewitt until he crosses over.
- Breaking Bad: Face Off (2011) [Gustavo "Gus" Fring]: Fatally wounded in an explosion, along with Mark Margolis and Ray Campbell, after Mark deliberately triggers a bomb planted on his wheelchair by Bryan Cranston; Esposito manages to walk out of the room (revealing that half of his face was torn off in the blast) and straighten his tie before collapsing to the ground.
- The Get Down: Gamble Everything (2017): [Ramon Cruz]: Commits suicide by shooting himself in the head.
- Westworld: Reunion (2018) [El Lazo]: After being programmed to do so by Anthony Hopkins, Giancarlo taunts Ed Harris then kills himself by shooting himself in the head.
- Creepshow: Gray Matter/The House of the Head (2019) [Doc]: Devoured offscreen by a transformed Jesse C. Boyd.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.