Gerrit Graham (1949 - )
- Greetings (1968) [Lloyd Clay]: Shot to death by a sniper while walking through the park.
- Beware! The Blob (Son of the Blob) (1972) [Joe, Ape-Suited Party Guest]: Eaten by the blob, after he drives into it with his car. (Thanks to Michael)
- Phantom of the Paradise (Phantom of the Fillmore) (1974) [Beef]: Impaled/electrocuted when William Finley throws a neon "lightning bolt" at him. (Thanks to Erika)
- Demon Seed (Proteus Generation) (1977) [Walter Gabler]: Killed by the computer while he's trying to rescue Julie Christie from it. (Thanks to Michael)
- The Annihilators (Action Force) (1985) [Ray Track]: Shot to death in a gunfight with the drug dealers. (Thanks to Michael)
- Chopping Mall (Killbots) (1986) [Technician Nessler]: Shot in the back of the head with a spear by a robot. (Thanks to Michael and Pat)
- TerrorVision (1986) [Stanley Putterman]: Eaten by the monster (off-screen), along with Mary Woronov. (Thanks to Michael)
- Walker (1987) [Norvell Walker]: Shot in the chest by a soldier, on Ed Harris' orders, after Gerrit publicly criticizes Ed's actions.
- C.H.U.D. II: Bud the C.H.U.D. (1989) [Bud the C.H.U.D.]: After initially appearing as a dead body that gets re-animated, he dies once again after being frozen into a block of ice that breaks in half. (Thanks to Robert)
- Child's Play 2 (1990) [Phil Simpson]: Neck snapped when a hook-wielding Chucky (voiced by Brad Dourif) dangles him over a staircase and then drops him. (Thanks to Robert and Michael)
- The Hatfields and the McCoys (1975) [Calvin McCoy]: Presumably shot to death by several members of the Hatfield family during their raid on the McCoy farmhouse. (I haven't seen this movie, but I'm familiar with the historic events.)
- Dallas: Counter Attack (1989) [Fred Hughes]: Shot to death by George Kennedy when Gerrit tries to kill Patrick Duffy. (Thanks to PortsGuy)
- Tales from the Crypt: The Man Who Was Death (1989) [Theodore Carne]: Electrocuted, along with Dani Minnick, when William Sadler activates a switch after wiring up their hot tub. (Thanks to PortsGuy)
- Babylon 5: Signs and Portents (1994) [Lord Kiro]: Killed in an explosion when his ship is blown up by a Shadow vessel. (Thanks to Neil)
- The Wasp Woman (Forbidden Beauty) (1995; TV) [Arthur]: Killed by Jennifer Rubin after she transforms into an insect-creature.
- Star Trek: Voyager: Death Wish (1996) [Q/Quinn]: Commits suicide by taking poison given to him by John de Lancie, after the Q Continuum takes away his immortality. (Thanks to Neil)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.