Geraldine Page (1924 - 1987)
- The Rescuers (1977; animated) [Madame Medusa]: Providing the voice of an evil pawn shop owner (who is last seen being thrown onto a smokestack), she is presumably killed/eaten (off-screen) by her angry pet crocodiles, Brutus and Nero, in revenge for mistreating them (This may not be a death scene, but predictions are used just in case). [Thanks to http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Madame_Medusa]
- Interiors (1978) [Eve]: Commits suicide by drowning herself in the ocean. We only see a distant shot of her walking into the water before her daughter (Mary Beth Hurt) goes out to try to save her (only to require being rescued herself by Sam Waterston); Her body is not shown afterwards. (Thanks to Mac)
- I'm Dancing as Fast as I Can (1982) [Jean Scott Martin]: Dies of cancer.
- Night Gallery: Stop Killing Me (1972) [Francis Turchin]: Hit by a car (off-screen) after she leaves the police station; we only hear the impact and commotion over a shot of James Gregory sitting at his desk. (Thanks to DeMan)
- Night Gallery: Something in the Woodwork (1973) [Molly Wheatland]: Killed (off-screen) by John McMurtry (a ghost that had possessed Leif Erickson's body) after he had frightened Leif into having a heart attack. We see the possessed body coming down the stairs menacingly towards her telling her that she should have left him alone. The camera cuts to Geraldine as she screams and the shot fades to black.
- Mrs. Rip Torn (long separated, but never divorced)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.