Geraldine Chaplin (1944 - )
- Peppermint Frappé (1967) [Elena/Ana]: Playing a dual role, "Elena" is killed in a car accident, along with Alfredo Mayo, after José Luis López Vázquez sends their car off into a ravine after drugging them into unconsciousness. ("Ana" survives the movie.)
- Cría (Cría cuervos; The Secret of Anna) (1976) [Ana, the Mother]: Dies off-screen of cancer, some time before the movie begins; she only appears in flashbacks and as a ghost or imaginary figure to her daughter, (Ana Torrent). (Thanks to Constantine)
- Noroît (1976) [Morag]: Killed in a swordfight with Bernadette Lafont.
- In Memoriam (1977) [Paulina Arevalo]: Killed by a jealous lover (though I don't know the details.)
- L'Adoption (1979) [Catherine]: Strangled by her adoptive son, Patrick Norbert. Geraldine was pregnant at the time of her death, consequently, her unborn child also died. (Thanks to The Midnight Club)
- The Mirror Crack'd (1980) [Ella Zielinsky]: Poisoned when she inhales nasal spray that Elizabeth Taylor had tampered with.
- Chaplin (1992) [Hannah Chaplin]: Dies off-screen of natural causes in 1928; I can't recall whether her death is mentioned specifically, but it did occur during the timeframe shown in the movie. (Thanks to Neil)
- Cousin Bette (1998) [Adeline Hulot]: Dies off-screen of an unspecified terminal illness. She is shown on her deathbed in the opening scene, then the film cuts to her funeral during the credits (but neither her death nor her body is actually shown).
- Melissa P. (2005) [Granny Elvira]: Dies of old age. (Thanks to Francesco)
- The House of Mirth (1981 TV) [Lily Bart]: Presumably commits suicide by an overdose of laudanum. (I haven't seen this version, but I have seen Gillian Anderson's death in the 2000 version.)
- My Cousin Rachel (1983 TV mini-series) [Contessa Rachel Sangelletti]: Falls to her death while crossing an unfinished bridge that collapses beneath her. (See also Olivia de Havilland in the 1952 version.)
- Granddaughter of Eugene O'Neill.
- Daughter of Charlie Chaplin and Oona O'Neill Chaplin.
- Wife of Patricio Castilla (cinematographer/director).
- Mother of Oona Chaplin.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.