Gerald Mohr (1914 - 1968)
- The Monster and the Girl (The Avenging Brain; D.O.A) (1941) [Munn]: Killed by the gorilla. (Thanks to DeMan)
- Lady of Burlesque (The G-String Murders; Striptese Girl) (1943) [Louie Grindero]: Falls to his death from the rafters of the theater while fleeing from the police. (Thanks to DeMan)
- Murder in Times Square (1943) [Odell Gissing]: Poisoned with an injection of snake venom by John Litel.
- Ten Tall Men (1951) [Kayeed Hussein]: Dies of shock, after Burt Lancaster pushes a red hot branding iron into his face. (Thanks to Brian)
- Duel at Silver Creek (Claim Jumpers) (1952) [Rod Lacy]: Shot to death by Stephen McNally in a one on one confrontation in the rocks after his has fled from big gunfight between his gang and the posse.
- Guns, Girls and Gangsters (1958) [Chuck Wheeler]: Shot to death (along with Lee Van Cleef) in a shoot-out with police. (Thanks to DeMan)
- Cheyenne: Rendezvous at Red Rock (1956) [Pat Keogh]: Shot in the chest in a shoot-out with Clint Walker.
- Wanted: Dead or Alive: Til Death do Us Part (1958) [Leo Torrance]: Shot to death by his wife (Mala Powers) as Steve McQueen watched helplessly. (Thanks to Stephen)
- Johnny Ringo: Love Affair (1959) [Barney Chisom]: Shot off a balcony into a garbage wagon in the street during a running gunfight with Don Durant. (Thanks to Brian)
- Rawhide: Incident of the Judas Trap
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Elusive Element (1963) [Austin Lloyd]: Strangled (off-screen) by Douglas Dick. We learn of his death when Wesley Lau arrests Douglas Henderson and Gloria Talbott.
- Mr. Mai Santacroce
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.