The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
George Zucco (1886 - 1960)
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Fast Company (The Rare-Book Murder) (1938) [Otto Brockler]: Shot to death (off-screen) by Claire Dodd; we learn of his death afterwards when the police inform Melvyn Douglas.
- The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes (1939) [Professor Moriarty]: Falls to his death from the Tower of London at the end of a struggle with Basil Rathbone. (Thanks to Jeffrey)
- The Cat and the Canary (1939) [Lawyer Crosby]: Killed (off-screen) by Douglass Montgomery; his body is shown afterwards when it's discovered behind a secret panel.
- The Mummy's Hand (1940) [Andoheb]: Killed by Dick Foran.
- Dr. Renault's Secret (1942) [Dr. Renault]: Killed by J. Carrol Naish just as George is about to shoot Shepperd Strudwick.
- The Mad Monster (1942) [Dr. Lorenzo Cameron]: Strangled by Glenn Strange in an upstairs hallway; we only see their shadows on the wall during the murder. George's body is shown afterwards when Glenn carries him around the burning house.
- Dead Men Walk (1943) [Dr. Lloyd Clayton/Elwyn Clayton]: Playing a dual role of twin brothers, "Elwyn" is pushed off a cliff by "Lloyd" shortly before the movie begins; his body is shown lying in his coffin during his funeral. "Elwyn" later comes back to life with supernatural powers; eventual Both "Elwyn" and "Lloyd" are burned to death when the house catches fire as they're both struggling with each other.
- The Mad Ghoul (1943) [Dr. Alfred Morris]: Dies from exposure of ancient Mayan gas, while trying to dig a grave to get a himself a fresh heart.
- The Mummy's Ghost (1944) [Andoheb]:
- House of Frankenstein (1944) [Professor Bruno Lampini]: Strangled by J. Carrol Naish (acting on Boris Karloff's orders) in his circus caravan; we only see J. Carrol Naish advancing on George, followed by a shot of J. Carrol letting George's body drop to the floor.
- Fog Island (1945) [Leo Grainger]: Stabbed in the chest by Lionel Atwill after George confronts him.
- The Flying Serpent (1946) [Prof. Andrew Forbes]: Killed by the Quetzalcoatl.
- Who Killed Doc Robbin? (Curly and his Gang in the Haunted Mansion; Sinister House) (1948) [Dr. Hugo Robbin]: Shot to death by police while wearing a gorilla costume; his identity is revealed after the "gorilla" is unmasked.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.