George Segal (1934 - )
- Lost Command (1966) [Lt. Mahidi]: Machine-gunned by Maurice Ronet.
- The St. Valentine's Day Massacre (1967) [Peter Gusenberg]: Machine-gunned (along with multiple other gangsters) by Jason Robards' thugs.
- The Terminal Man (1974) [Harry Benson]: Shot in the chest by a police sniper from a helicopter, after he raises his gun while hiding in an empty grave.
- The Endless Game (1990) [Mr. Miller]: Smothered to death with a pillow by Albert Finney.
- 2012 (2009) [Tony Delgatto]: Drowned, along with everybody else on the Genesis, when a tidal wave capsizes the ship. We last see George losing his grip on a bolted-down kitchen table and sliding into the wall with the rest of the kitchen staff. (Though there is an alternate ending where the Genesis impausibly survives the tidal wave and his character only suffered a broken arm)
- Murder, She Wrote: Murder at a Discount (1993) [Dave Novaro]: Hit on the head with a cane by Morgan Fairchild. His body is shown afterwards when Angela Lansbury, Herb Edelman and Leonard Lightfoot discover him and the murder is shown in a flashback later on.
- Uncle of Nick Segal
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.