George Reeves (1914 - 1959)
- Noted for playing the television Superman and for his suicide (possible murder in 1959).
- Gone with the Wind (1939) [Stuart Tarleton]: Killed (off-screen) in combat against the Union army; we learn of his death (along with that of his brother, Fred Crane) afterwards.
- Dead Men Tell (Charlie Chan in Dead Men Tell) (1941) [Bill Lydig]: Suffocated (off-screen) after Donald Douglas traps him in a diving bell; his body is shown afterwards when Sidney Toler and the others discover him.
- The Last Will and Testament of Tom Smith (1943) [Tom Smith]: Executed by a Japanese firing squad. (I haven't seen this short, so I don't know whether the execution is depicted or whether the film ends before the execution.)
- Jungle Jim (1948) [Bruce Edwards]: Falls to his death into a pit of fire while trying to steal the treasure.
- The Great Lover (1949) [Williams]: Strangled with a cloth by Roland Young after George catches on to Roland's card-cheating scheme.
- Rancho Notorious (1952) [Wilson]: Shot in the chest by Arthur Kennedy, after George shoots Marlene Dietrich through the window.
- Ex-husband of Ellanora Needles.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.