George Raft (1901 - 1980)
- Scarface: The Shame of a Nation (1932) [Guino Rinaldo]: Shot to death by Paul Muni after Paul finds him with Ann Dvorak, not knowing that Ann and George had secretly been married. (See also Steven Bauer for the 1983 version.)
- Bolero (1934) [Raoul de Bere]: Dies of a heart attack while dancing with Carole Lombard.
- Limehouse Blues (1934) [Harry Young]: Shot to death by police as he tries to run.
- Souls at Sea (1937) [Powdah]: Stays behind on the ship, William Brown to be with Babsie.
- Each Dawn I Die (1939) [Stacey]
- A Bullet for Joey (1955) [Joe Victor a.k.a. Steiner]: Mortally wounded in a shoot-out with Peter Van Eyck, he dies shortly afterwards while talking to Edward G. Robinson.
- Some Like it Hot (1959) [Spats Colombo]: Machine-gunned, along with his subordinates, when a hitman (Edward G Robinson Jr.) jumps out of a cake during a banquet.
- Casino Royale (1967) [George Raft]: Accidentally shoots himself with a backwards-firing gun during the big shoot-out at the casino.
- Mr. Grace Mulrooney (widowed).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.