George Macready (1899 - 1973)
- Gilda (1946) [Ballin Mundson]: Stabbed in the back by Steven Geray when George suddenly reappeared with an armed gun and tried to kill Glenn Ford and Rita Hayworth, after he faked his death to deceive the Nazis. (Thanks to Harry)
- Coroner Creek (1948) [Younger Miles]: Early in the film Randolph Scott had found his murdered wife with a distinctive knife in her chest. He takes the knife and goes looking for her murderer, who turns out be Macready. In the finale, Scott throws the knife at him but misses, Macready takes it then climbs a ladder which breaks under him and he falls, impaling himself on the knife. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Big Clock (1948) [Steve Hagen]: Shot by Charles Laughton (my memory is vague to who shot him.)
- The Nevadan (1950) [Edward Galt]: Shot in the back by Forrest Tucker as he steps out of the rocks to reason with his daughter Dorothy Malone. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Golden Blade (1953) [Jafar]: Crushed to death, along with Gene Evans, when Rock Hudson pulls the golden sword out of the stone wall, causing it to crumble.
- Thunder Over Arizona (1956) [Mayor Ervin Plummer]: Gunned down by Robert Swann to stop him shooting Skip Homeier (Thanks to Brian)
- The Alligator People (1959) [Dr. Mark Sinclair]: Killed in an explosion inside his house.
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Purple Woman (1958) [Milo Girard]: Bludgeoned to death (off-screen) by Robert H. Harris. His body is shown afterwards when Doris Singleton discovers him.
- The Rifleman: Eight Hours to Die (1958) [Judge Zephaniah Burton]: Fatally injured when he falls off his horse; he dies shortly after saving Johnny Crawford's life by shooting the rattlesnake.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.